Price and ordering procedure
The ordering procedure
In the text of application you must note:
After receiving your application we will send the account number to which you transfer 50% of the cost of your order.
During the month from getting payment we fulfil your order.
After readiness of the order we define the delivery mean and you pay the remaining part of the sum.
For your convenience, a simple and easy system of taking measures is developed which allows you to order a superimposed belly of necessary size:
1. Height .
2. Weight .
3. Chest girth III (MЗ) - tape-measure runs horizontally around the figure over coming out points of the centre of the chest and is connected to the right.
4. Chest girth IV (M4) - tape-measure runs horizontally around the body directly below the breast and closes on the right side of the chest.
5. Waist girth (M2) - tape-measure runs horizontally around the body at the waist.
6. Hip girth (M1) - (hip girth without accounting of the belly coming out). Tape-measure is put on the buttock points. Tape must pass horizontally around the body and shut up on the right side of the body.
7. The length of the belly (D) - measure is taken by the centre of the front from the chest girth IV measure (M4) to hip girth measure without accounting of the belly coming out (M1).